Saturday, January 24, 2009

I seeeee you!


I seeeee you!
Originally uploaded by punkscrapper
Im getting used to the fact that I need glasses. I have a really cute pair and I love them but Im still fighting that I NEED them. Im slowly realizing this...as I squint at tv/computer screens only inches from my face...as the lyrics to worship songs on the HUGE screen at church on sunday mornings appear blurry to me. Yep. I need them. Sigh. Getting older SUCKS! Anyway in honor of my resignation to stigmatisms I created this fun embroidery pattern filled with funky frames and optometry phrases. Check out punkscrapper.etsy.com for buying info! They are only 3.50 per pattern and are sent in pdf format to your email within one day of purchase! Yay!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i heart your glasses - they look super cute on you!