Friday, January 30, 2009

seasons poster


seasons poster
Originally uploaded by punkscrapper
I have wanted to learn more about my adobe photoshop software for ages. I finally started dinking around with it a few days ago! Im pleased with how this one came out!
It has been an extremely busy week and a half. Lots of frustrations. BUT there have been good things too. Nathan has an interview with the state Human Resources dept next week AND he is in the top 6 applicants for a church in Vancouver, WA. The church is narrowing their search to 3 in mid Feb. So exciting things are on the horizon. Its just this in between time that gets tough...the day to day. I have some hopeful artistic opportunities coming up too...hopefully! I have been selling a lot of embroidery patterns which is really exciting for me! We are getting ready to submit last years figures for taxes and Nathan told me that my business sales doubled since 2007! So exciting!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

yay friend! i'm so excited for you :]