Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Recent favorites and wishlist!

I love spring, for lots of reasons... colors, fresh ideas, blue sky and green grass, picnics, etc! One of the most fun reasons I love spring...is that its my bday! This year I think I want to do cupcakes... these are adorable...

Im not sure if we will get this fancy...but maybe someday I will be pro enough! There are tons of things that Im excited about this spring...one of which is
this... Im soooo excited, I can't even begin. I have been wanting and waiting for Tim Burton to do an Alice movie for YEARS! It's my favorite story being remade by one of my favorite directors...it doesn't get much better than that! We are going to the opening midnight showing tomorrow night!!! Can't wait!


smooch!
Originally uploaded by punkscrapper
and finally...Mac makeup just announced their collaboration with Liberty of London for their spring line release! Im so excited! I want the Forever Hip lipstick for sure...maybe an eyeshadow too! I love the super cute packaging...very springy. The line doesn't hit stores until March 11th... so i have a little longer to wait. I am a Mac addict but haven't been able to shop as much lately...so Im ready for this!

these are just a few of my favorites right now...but they are tops! Perhaps I will list some more later in the week! Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

i'm so jealous you got to see the movie already! how was it??