Thursday, February 10, 2011

Spring...

I have been pretending it is spring weather when dressing for the day! Im so ready for skirts, short sleeves and no coat!!! Im ready for pastels and girly colors and Easter! : ) I think this is especially on my mind because I have been enjoying helping my sister in law with wedding ideas and plans. Since it is going to be a summer wedding (most likely) there are lots of warmer weather inspired creations floating about in my mind!
I have been working on some new necklaces as well! Hoping to plan a product shoot with some girl friends before too long so I can get these babies in my shop!
Anyone have some color combos they would like to see in my upcoming beaded chevron necklaces???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, I LOVE and absolutely adore your outfit on the top left. FLAWLESS...

and one question, can I have it ?!!!

Punkscrapper said...

teehee, thank you so much!