Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Getting down to it

Well we are on a month and counting...for our big move. Yesterday freaked me out because we accidently left the door 'ajar' and the cats wondered out into the BIG outdoors. I didn't realize it until I got out of the shower and I had to round them up. Peeve and Bone were just on the porch and Bean (being the smart girl that she is) was looking on from the kitchen. BUT Sinatra was in the back yard...by the time I was 'geared up' with a coat and shoes he was back at the kitchen door ready to come in. This experience made me very nervous about trying to move with these cats...ugh. NOT looking forward to that part. I can just see it now...they are going to figure out how to roll the windows down and make a jump for it!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh no! I can see it now, them trying to tag team to open the car door...like something out of cats and dogs! :)