Monday, February 12, 2007

Ok, the blue sky is starting to come out...and we have a new adventure on the horizon. My husband and I are going to be moving to San Jose mid March in order to take on a new challenge in life! We will be youth pastoring there! Exciting? Yes. Scary? Oh yeah.
We will pack up our small (but amazingly full) two bedroom house and four cats and move to the state below us. First time for me to be more than 15 minutes away from my parents! First time that I won't have my friends (Sarah!) just a short drive away. Yikes. But, it is an adventure and who knows...maybe I will just get my loved ones to follow suit...San Jose can hold a few more people!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sniff, sad! I am going to miss you too :( love new look of your blog, though I believe you are missing some pictures of us, ha ha.